Charlotte’s Web Hemp Infused Balm contains 150mg of hemp extract per 0.5oz container. This balm is blended with botanicals and essential oils to create a soothing scent without any synthetic fragrances. Formulated with vitamin E, shea butter, apricot kernel oil, and sunflower seed oil to create a moisturizing concoction that will soothe your skin. Ingredients used in this product are sustainably grown, gluten-free, non-GMO, cruelty free, and packaged in containers with no BPA.
Potential Benefits of
- Vitamin E: an antioxidant, may treat skin conditions like psoriasis, may reduce skin damage cause by UV
- Shea butter: anti-inflammatory, has healing properties, ideal for softening skin
- Apricot kernel oil: may help improve skin tone, soften skin, and reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Sunflower seed oil: helps to regenerate skin cells
- Camphor oil: may treat eczema as well as relieve pain and swelling
- Beeswax: can ease skin irritation, has anti-inflammatory properties
- Menthol: creates a cooling sensation and may relieve pain
- Jojoba oil: very hydrating, filled with antioxidants and minerals, soothes sunburn, has anti-inflammatory properties, good for those with sensitive skin, anti-microbial
To Use: Not intended for use on face, avoid contact with eyes. Apply daytime or nighttime as needed.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Leucadendron (Cajeput) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia (Chinese Cinnamon) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Mentha Arvensis (Horse Mint) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Hemp Oil CO2 Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E). *Organic Ingredients
thc e liquid –
CBD for the win!